Friday 26 January 2018

Happy Valentines Day SMS in Hindi & English Language


Valentine SMS:- Wish your Valentine by sending exceptional Valentine's Day SMS. It will unquestionably improve your affection and make your dearest feel uncommon. Quick and painless SMS can be a medium to be near the one whom you can't meet on this enormous day. Each relationship, be it long separation or not, can be kept alive just in the event that it is sustained with warmth and care. Send sweet and beautiful messages to your friends and family to demonstrate to them that you truly mind !

It's a seventh day of Valentines Week List which is celebrated on Feb 14th every year!

Happy Valentines Day SMS in English

Love Is the bliss of 2018 and guarantee of tomorrow, so this warm note comes to you, to state that live with a heart loaded with adoration. 

Love develops by giving. The adoration we give away is the main love we keep. The best way to hold love is to give it away. 

Love is more than yearning looks, moving in the rain and candlelight suppers, yet I am so happy we encounter the majority of that and that's only the tip of the iceberg. I cherish you! 

I've never been so frightened of losing something in all my years, on the other hand nothing in my life has ever implied as much to me as you do. 

I am happy to go through this present Valentine's Day with you. There is nobody else I would rather have as my Valentine. 

You make each day as unique as Valentine's Day, so February fourteenth is only a day to celebrate what we have each day. Happy Valentine's day... consistently! 

You might be only one little individual of seven billion in this enormous world, however you are an immense individual in my little world. Happy Valentine's Day. 

Love resembles playing the piano, First you should figure out how to, play by the tenets, at that point you should overlook the, guidelines and lay from your heart, Happy Valentine's Day! 

Chocolate and blossoms are sweet and delightful, yet not as sweet and excellent as you! 

My heart pulsates emphatically as a result of you. Happy Valentine's Day! 

I adore you since you fulfill me strangely. 

You are my intimate romance, and you will dependably be my Valentine. 

Cupid hit the bulls eye when he hit you for me.

Happy Valentines Day SMS in Hindi

न मुझे Valentine Week का इंतज़ार है
ना ही Valentine Day का,
मुझे तो हमारी Wedding Day का इंतज़ार है
जिस दिन तुम तुम्हारे पैरो से
कलश गिरा के मेरे घर में कदम रखोगी.

Love is blind people say
Sach hee kehte hai
But true love is the brightest vision in the world
People never said.

Happy Valentine Day SweetHeart

I dont’t know how to say it
To make it sound so true as it is
So I’ll say it how i feel it
I’m completely in love with you

Be mine for lifetime

तेरी पहली मुलाकात जिन्दगी में एक बहार लाई थी,
हर आईने में तेरी तस्वीर मुझे नजर आई थी,
लोग कहते हैं प्यार में नींद उड़ जाती है,

हमने तो नींदों में ही प्यार की दुनिया बनाई थी..!!